From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up out-of-band in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Out-of-band agreement, an agreement or understanding between the communicating parties that is not included in any message sent over the channel but which is relevant for the interpretation of such messages
- Out-of-band signaling, the exchange of call control information in a separate band from the data or voice stream, or on an entirely separate, dedicated channel
- Out-of-band data, in computer networking, a separate stream of data from the main data stream
- Out-of-band management, in computer administration, system console access, even in the event of primary network subsystem failure
- Out-of-band authentication, user authentication over a network or channel separate from the primary network or channel; used in multi-factor authentication
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.