Out of the Shadow (1961 film)
A reporter learns that his brother, who was studying at Cambridge University, has committed suicide. Unconvinced, he begins his own investigation when the police dismiss his suspicions.
- Terence Longdon as Mark Kingston
- Diane Clare as Mary Johnson
- Donald Gray as Inspector Wills
- Robertson Hare as Ronald Fortescue
- Dermot Walsh as Professor Taylor
- Felicity Young as Waitress
- Douglas Muir as Killer
The film was released under the name of Muder On The Campus on DVD in the UK in October 2013, in a two film collection with the 1954 thriller, Final Appointment.
|This article related to a British film of the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|