From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Outaouais is a region of Quebec, Canada.
Outaouais may also refer to:
- The French name for the Ottawa tribe of American Indians
- The French name for the Ottawa River, a large river in Quebec and Ontario, Canada
- The Outaouais Herald Emeritus of Canada
- Outaouais HVDC back-to-back station
- Cégep de l'Outaouais, a CEGEP (junior college)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Outaouais.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.