From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Outcomes)
|Look up outcome in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Outcome may refer to:
- An outcome, the result of an experiment in probability theory
- Outcomes, the results of players' decisions in game theory
- The Outcome, a 2005 Spanish film
- An outcome measure (or endpoint) in a clinical trial
- The 'end' that is being sought by a program, organization, policy or other intervention (in outcomes theory)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.