|Owned by||Kroenke Sports Enterprises|
|Picture format||1080i (HDTV)
|Slogan||America's Leader in Outdoor TV
The World Leader in Outdoor Entertainment
|Formerly called||The Outdoor Channel (1994-2007)|
|Selective TV, Inc. (Alexandria, MN)||K67HI (Channel 67)|
|DirecTV||Channel 606 (SD only)
|Dish Network||Channel 396 (SD only)|
|Cignal Digital TV (Philippines)||Channel 121 (HD)|
|Channel 113 (HD)|
|OSN (Middle East
& North Africa)
|Channel 529 (HD)|
|Verizon FiOS||Channel 807 (HD)
|Available on many cable systems||Check local listings for channels|
|SkyCable (Philippines)||Channel 216 (Digital)
Channel 179 (HD)
|Destiny Cable (Philippines)||Channel 59 (Analog)
Channel 216 (Digital)
|Cablelink (Philippines)||Channel 321 (HD)|
|ABNXcess (Malaysia)||Channel 261(HD)|
|TrueVisions (Thailand)||Channel 673 (HD)|
|AT&T U-verse||Channel 1680 (HD)
Channel 680 (SD)
|Sky Angel||Channel 327|
|UniFi (Malaysia)||Channel 711 (HD)|
|Available on many IPTV systems||Check local listings for channels|
|mio TV (Singapore)||Channel 258 (HD) (Coming soon on January 2014)|
Outdoor Channel is an American speciality channel focused on the outdoors, offering programming that includes hunting, fishing, Western lifestyle, off-road motorsports and adventure. The network can be viewed on multiple platforms including high definition, video-on-demand, as well as on a broadband web site. In 2013, Outdoor Channel was acquired by Kroenke Sports Enterprises.
As of February 2015, Outdoor Channel is available to approximately 35.8 million pay television households (30.8% of households with television) in the United States. In December, 2013, the Outdoor Channel was planned to relocate to Colorado from its current location of Temecula, CA, supported by Colorado Economic Development Commission.
Outdoor Channel Content
Billing itself as "America's Leader in Outdoor TV", Outdoor Channel provides thematic primetime programming “blocks,” allowing viewers to watch one of many categories (fishing, hunting, outdoor adventure) of shows like Trev Gowdy's Monster Fish, Field & Stream's The Gun Nuts Presented by Smith & Wesson or Savage Wild on a designated night.
- American Archer with Tom Nelson
- Benelli's American Birdhunter with Tom Knapp
- Flying Wild Alaska
- Gold Fever with George and Tom Massie
- Gun Stories hosted by Joe Mantegna
- Limitless with Theresa Vail hosted by Theresa Vail (beginning in July 2015)
Major League Fishing
- Midway USA's Rapid Fire with Iain Harrison and Mike Seeklander
- Mossy Oak's Hunting the Country
- Realtree Road Trips with Michael Waddell
- Shawn Michaels' MacMillan River Adventures with Shawn Michaels and Keith Mark
- Shooting Gallery It focuses on multiple aspects of shooting, from self-defense to the shooting sports, hosted and produced by veteran shooting competitor Michael Bane.
- Steve's Outdoor Adventures with Steve West
- Ted Nugent's Spirit of the Wild hosted by Ted Nugent
- Western Extreme with Jim Burnworth
- Winchester's World of Whitetail hosted by Rom Spomer
Outdoor Channel HD
Outdoor Channel HD formally known as Outdoor Channel 2 HD is a 1080i high definition simulcast of Outdoor Channel that launched in early 2004. Service Electric Cablevision, Inc. was the first provider to carry it. AT&T U-verse added it in October 2008. In early April 2009, it was announced that it had reached carriage agreement deals with Comcast, RCN, US Cable, and Time Warner Cable for the HD version. In June 2010, Outdoor Channel became the first and only full-time cable network in the outdoor category to broadcast every episode of every show in 100% native HD.
Outdoor Channel mobilized 2,500 volunteers in September 2010 as part of its Conservation Tour of Duty for its Outdoor Channel Corps initiative. It is a philanthropic program that aims to improve public lands and spaces in order to ensure that the outdoor lifestyle thrives in America. Timed around National Public Lands Day, Outdoor Channel Corps deployed volunteers to a total of eight sites, where the network worked on restoration and improvement projects with partners and affiliates like Comcast, Time Warner, Boys Scouts of America and the National Park Service.
- Official site
- Outdoor Channel Holdings, Inc.
- Outdoor Channel's Online Program Guide
- Outdoor Channel on Twitter
- Outdoor Channel on Facebook
- Down Range TV
- INDUSTRY: Outdoor Channel sale to Kroenke closes
- Seidman, Robert (February 22, 2015). "List of how many homes each cable network is in as of February 2015". TV by the Numbers. Zap2it. Retrieved March 14, 2015.
- Lilley, Kevin (April 25, 2014). "After beauty-queen spotlight, soldier to host TV hunting show". The Army Times.
-  PR Newswire April 4, 2004
- AT&T U-verse revs up its HD Lineup with 30 new nets Multichannel News October 27, 2008
- Outdoor Channel Inks Time Warner Cable Extension Multiyear Renewal Covers Standard, HD Feeds, VOD Fare Multichannel News April 7, 2009
- Cable Show 2009: More HD Carriage for Outdoor Channel Broadcasting & Cable April 1, 2009
- Outdoor Channel's Biggest Summer Ever: America's Leader In Outdoor TV Reveals 100% HD, Riveting, Star-Packed Third Quarter Programming Lineup The Street June 24, 2010
- Outdoor Channel Program Turns Out 2,500 Volunteers AmmoLand Shooting Sports News September 29, 2010
- Outdoor Channel highlights effort to save Pouch Camp Staten Island Advance September 25, 2010