|Owned by||Kroenke Sports Enterprises]], pending stockholder approval|
|Picture format||1080i (HDTV)
|Slogan||True to the Core|
|Selective TV, Inc. (Alexandria, MN)||K67HI (Channel 67)|
|DirecTV||606 (SD only)
|Dish Network||396 (SD only)|
|Cignal Digital TV (Philippines)||121 (HD)|
|Verizon FiOS||591 (HD)
|Available on many cable systems||Check local listings for channels|
|SkyCable (Philippines)||87 (SD)
|Destiny Cable (Philippines)||59|
|Cablelink (Philippines)||321 (HD)|
|AT&T U-verse||1680 (HD)
|UniFi (Malaysia)||172 (HD)|
|Available on many IPTV systems||Check local listings for channels|
Outdoor Channel is an American speciality channel focused on the outdoors, offering programming that includes hunting, fishing, Western lifestyle, off-road motorsports and adventure. The network can be viewed on multiple platforms including high definition, video-on-demand, as well as on a broadband web site. Outdoor Channel will soon be a wholly owned subsidiary of Kroenke Sports Enterprises, pending a successful stockholder approval.
Outdoor Channel Content 
Billing itself as "True to the Core", Outdoor Channel provides thematic primetime programming “blocks,” allowing viewers to watch one of many categories (fishing, hunting, outdoor adventure) of shows like Trev Gowdy's Monster Fish, , Field & Stream's The Gun Nuts Presented by Smith & Wesson or Savage Wild on a designated night.
- Mossy Oak's Hunting the Country
- Fisher's ATV World Focus on ATV/UTV adventure trail riding with Host Brian Fisher
- Realtree Road Trips with Michael Waddell
- Shooting Gallery It focuses on multiple aspects of shooting, from self-defense to the shooting sports, hosted and produced by veteran shooting competitor Michael Bane.
- Benelli's American Birdhunter with Tom Knapp
- American Archer with Tom Nelson
- * Steve's Outdoor Adventures with Steve West
- Gold Fever with George and Tom Massie
- Gun Stories hosted by Joe Mantegna
- Ted Nugent's Spirit of the Wild hosted by Ted Nugent
- Shawn Michaels' MacMillan River Adventures with Shawn Michaels and Keith Mark
Outdoor Channel HD 
Outdoor Channel HD is a 1080i high definition simulcast of Outdoor Channel that launched in early 2008. Verizon FiOS was the first provider to carry it. AT&T U-verse added it in October 2008. In early April 2009, it was announced that it had reached carriage agreement deals with Comcast, RCN, US Cable, and Time Warner Cable for the HD version. In June 2010, Outdoor Channel became the first and only full-time cable network in the outdoor category to broadcast every episode of every show in 100% native HD.
Outdoor Channel mobilized 2,500 volunteers in September 2010 as part of its Conservation Tour of Duty for its Outdoor Channel Corps initiative. It is a philanthropic program that aims to improve public lands and spaces in order to ensure that the outdoor lifestyle thrives in America. Timed around National Public Lands Day, Outdoor Channel Corps deployed volunteers to a total of eight sites, where the network worked on restoration and improvement projects with partners and affiliates like Comcast, Time Warner, Boys Scouts of America and the National Park Service.
Similar networks 
NBC Sports Outdoors (segment on NBCSN)
- Official site
- Outdoor Channel Holdings, Inc.
- Outdoor Channel's Online Program Guide
- Outdoor Channel on Twitter
- Outdoor Channel on Facebook
- Down Range TV
- Fitting on the HD shelf Multichannel News December 2, 2007
- AT&T U-verse revs up its HD Lineup with 30 new nets Multichannel News October 27, 2008
- Outdoor Channel Inks Time Warner Cable Extension Multiyear Renewal Covers Standard, HD Feeds, VOD Fare Multichannel News April 7, 2009
- Cable Show 2009: More HD Carriage for Outdoor Channel Broadcasting & Cable April 1, 2009
- Outdoor Channel's Biggest Summer Ever: America's Leader In Outdoor TV Reveals 100% HD, Riveting, Star-Packed Third Quarter Programming Lineup The Street June 24, 2010
- Outdoor Channel Program Turns Out 2,500 Volunteers AmmoLand Shooting Sports News September 29, 2010
- Outdoor Channel highlights effort to save Pouch Camp Staten Island Advance September 25, 2010