Outdoor Photographer is an American nature photography magazine. It is published eleven times per year, monthly save for a combined January/February issue. In 2000 it had roughly 172,000 regular subscribers. Regular contributors have included Galen Rowell, Frans Lanting, and Dewitt Jones.
- Hoffman, David (February 7, 1992). "Magazine Viewpoint". Washington Post. Retrieved 8 August 2012.
- Geographic, National (2009-04-21). National Geographic Ultimate Field Guide to Photography: Revised and Expanded. National Geographic Books. pp. 381–. ISBN 9781426204319. Retrieved 8 August 2012.
- Mettee, Stephen Blake; Doland, Michelle; Hall, Doris (2006-12-01). The American Directory of Writer's Guidelines: More Than 1,700 Magazine Editors and Book Publishers Explain What They are Looking for from Freelancers. Quill Driver Books. pp. 461–. ISBN 9781884956584. Retrieved 8 August 2012.
- Sonneberg, Sabine (June 1, 2000). "Outdoor Photographer Magazine.(Brief Article)". Target Marketing. Retrieved 8 August 2012.
- "Legacy Of Galen Rowell". Lewiston Morning Tribune. May 11, 2003. p. D1. Retrieved 8 August 2012.
- Phelan, Sarah (December 10, 2003). "Frans Lanting/Chris Eckstrom". Metro Silicon Valley. Retrieved 8 August 2012.
- Carr, Kathleen (1997-06-01). Polaroid Transfers: A Complete Visual Guide to Creating Image and Emulsion Transfers. Random House Digital, Inc. pp. 157–. ISBN 9780817455545. Retrieved 8 August 2012.
|This article relating to a magazine connected with the visual arts is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.
|This photography-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|