From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up outflow in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Outflow (contrasted with inflow) may refer to:
- Capital outflow - an economic term describing capital flowing out of (or leaving) a particular economy.
- Bipolar outflow in astronomy represents two continuous flows of gas from the poles of a star.
- Discharge (hydrology) - In hydrology, the outflow or discharge of a river is the volume of water transported by it in a certain amount of time.
- Outflow (meteorology), in meteorology, is air that flows outwards from a thunderstorm.
- Outflow boundary in atmospheric science means thunderstorm-cooled air (outflow) from the surrounding air.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Outflow.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.