From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up outlet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Outlet may mean:
- An electrical outlet
- An outlet store or outlet mall
- The pelvic outlet
- A type of instance variable used for graphical user interface programming in the OpenStep / Cocoa environment
- Outlet, Ontario, a community in Canada
- The Outlet Company, a defunct retail and broadcasting company
- Outlet (Antigua newspaper)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.