Outline of Oregon territorial evolution
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Historical territorial claims of Spain in the present state of Oregon:
- Historical international territory in the present state of Oregon:
- Historial political divisions of the United States in the present state of Oregon:
- Unorganized territory created by the Oregon Treaty, 1846–1848
- Territory of Oregon, 1848–1859
- State of Deseret (extralegal), 1849–1850
- State of Oregon since 1859
- Territorial evolution of California
- Territorial evolution of Idaho
- Territorial evolution of Nevada
- Territorial evolution of Washington
- Thirtieth United States Congress (August 14, 1848). "An Act to establish the Territorial Government of Oregon" (cgi-bin). Retrieved June 5, 2009.
- Thirty-fifth United States Congress (February 14, 1859). "An Act for the Admission of Oregon into the Union" (cgi-bin). Retrieved June 5, 2009.
- State of Oregon website