The Outram Baronetcy is a title in the Baronetage of the United Kingdom. It was created on 10 November 1858 for General Sir James Outram. He was the son of the civil engineer Benjamin Outram. The family surname is pronounced "Ootram".
Outram baronets (1858)
- Sir James Outram, GCB, KCSI, 1st Baronet (1803-1863)
- Sir Francis Boyd Outram, 2nd Baronet (1836-1912)
- Sir James Outram, 3rd Baronet (1864-1925)
- Sir Francis Davidson Outram, OBE, 4th Baronet (1867-1945)
- Sir Alan James Outram, 5th Baronet (born 1937)
The heir apparent to the baronetcy is Douglas Benjamin James Outram (born 1979), only son of the 5th Baronet.
- Kidd, Charles, Williamson, David (editors). Debrett's Peerage and Baronetage (1990 edition). New York: St Martin's Press, 1990.
- Leigh Rayment's baronetage page