|Rabbi Tovia Singer|
|Position||Founder and Director|
|Born||20 September 1960|
|Alma mater||Yeshiva University, NY|
Singer is the founder and director of Outreach Judaism, a Jewish counter-missionary organization. It describes itself as "an international organization that responds directly to the issues raised by missionaries and cults, by exploring Judaism in contradistinction to fundamentalist Christianity."  Singer cautions regarding congregations that "are designed to appear Jewish, but are actually fundamentalist Christian churches, which use traditional Jewish symbols to lure the most vulnerable of our Jewish people into their ranks". Outreach Judaism was described by J. Gordon Melton in 2002 as an example of "the current state of Jewish counter-cult activity".
From 2002 to 2010 Singer hosted The Tovia Singer Show on Arutz Sheva's Israel National Radio. The show launched again in October 2013.
In 2006, Singer interviewed Wafa Sultan on the show. Singer is also a public speaker and the author of the book and audio series Let's Get Biblical. According to David Brickner it has "grabbed the attention of many evangelicals simply because it has been so widely distributed."
Rabbi Tovia Singer is a well-known Jewish apologist and debated the head of Jews for Jesus, Jhan Moskowitz and Pastor Paul Humbler. In 2014, he debated the Christian New Testament scholar Dr. Craig A. Evans at Houston Baptist University. He has also debated Michael L. Brown on the Sid Roth program.
- “Lets Get Biblical” 24-part audio series. Includes issues raised by missionaries and cults, by exploring Judaism in contradistinction to fundamentalist Christianity
- “Lets Get Biblical” Additional 5 CD Audio Series
- “Lets Get Biblical” Hardcover book – Why Doesn't Judaism Accept the Christian Messiah? (Vol 1 & 2)
- “Let's Get Biblical” Lecture Series - 4 Part DVD Set - Live From Jerusalem!
- “Explore Fascinating Prophetic Dimensions Hidden in the Book of Chronicles” video
- Outreach Judaism LLC
- Michael C. Duke, "Messianics pervert Passover at some Houston-area churches", Jewish Herald-Voice, April 2, 2009.
- About Us, Outreach Judaism website. Accessed January 9, 2011.
- Simon Schoon, "Noachides and Converts to Judaism", in Jan N. Bremmer, Wout Jac. van Bekkum, Arie L. Molendijk. Cultures of Conversions, Peeters Publishers, 2006, ISBN 978-90-429-1753-8, p. 125.
- J. Gordon Melton, "The Modern Anti-Cult Movement in Historical Perspective", in Jeffrey Kaplan, Heléne Lööw. The Cultic Milieu: Oppositional Subcultures in an Age of Globalization, Rowman Altamira, 2002, ISBN 978-0-7591-0204-0, p. 285, note 4.
- Michael Cappi. A Never Ending War, Trafford Publishing, 2007, ISBN 978-1-4251-1567-8, p. 326.
- David Brickner, "Encountering Jewish Resistance", in J. Dudley Woodberry (ed.) Reaching the Resistant: Barriers and Bridges for Mission, William Carey Library, 1998, ISBN 978-0-87808-380-0, p. 90.
- Is Jesus Prophesied in the Jewish Scriptures? on YouTube 2010
- Is Jesus Prophesied in the Jewish Scriptures?] on YouTube 2012
- Is Jesus the Promised Jewish Messiah? on YouTube 2014
- Is Jesus the Jewish Messiah? on YouTube 1991
- Vita: Rabbi Tovia Singer, Director of the counter-missionary organization Outreach Judaism – Singer biography.
- Rabbi Tovia Singer: Outreach Judaism counter-missionary website. "Judaism's response to Christian missionaries."
- Rabbi Tovia Singer debates Michael Brown – YouTube video.
- Tovia Singer – Let's Get Biblical Audio Series – downloadable free of charge mp3 audio files.