From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up outro in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Outro (alternately, outtro or extro) is a portmanteau of "out"+"intro", and is complementary to "intro".
Outro may also refer to:
- Outro (album) (2002), second album by Brazilian composer, singer and producer Jair Oliveira
- Outro (closing credits), added at the end of a motion picture, television program, or video game to list the cast and crew involved in the production
- Outro (literary), the conclusion or epilogue of a work of literature or journalism
- Outro (music), ending of a composition and may take the form of a coda
- Outro (video gaming), a sequence of graphics and music presented to a player as a reward for successful completion of a game
- Extro (disambiguation)
- Outros Lugares
- The Intro and the Outro
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.