From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up outskirts in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Outskirts may refer to:
- Rural–urban fringe or outskirts, a transition zone where urban and rural uses mix
- Outskirts (album), a 1987 album by Blue Rodeo
- Outskirts (1933 film), a 1933 Soviet film by Boris Barnet
- The Outskirts (1998 film), a 1998 Russian satirical film by Pyotr Lutsik, loosely based on the 1933 film
- The Outskirts (2015 film), an upcoming American high-school comedy film with Victoria Justice
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Outskirts.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.