Ouville-la-Rivière is a commune in the Seine-Maritime department in the Haute-Normandie region in northern France.
A village of farming and light industry situated by the banks of the river Saâne in the Pays de Caux at the junction of the D27, D54 and the D925 roads, some 6 miles (9.7 km) southwest of Dieppe.
|Starting in 1962: Population without duplicates
Places of interest
- A yew tree nearly 1000 years old.
- The eighteenth-century château de Tous-les-Mesnils, open to visitors on weekend afternoons in the summer.
- The manorhouse du Tessy, now a guesthouse.
- The château d'Ouville, damaged during World War II, and not yet completely rebuilt.
- The church of St. Gilles, dating from the eleventh century.
- A sixteenth-century stone cross.