From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ova in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ova or OVA may refer to:
- Ovum, plural ova, the female sex cell or gamete
- Ovalbumin (OVA), a protein found in egg whites
- Ova, Kaş, a village in the Antalya Province, Turkey
- Ova, Kentucky, an unincorporated community in the United States
- Ova A. Kelley (1914–1944), United States Army soldier and Medal of Honor recipient
- OpenVera Assertion Language, a hardware verification Language
- Original video animation, anime that are released directly to video
- Ostrava, city in the Czech Republic
- -ova, a feminine surname suffix in Slavic-language countries; see Eastern Slavic naming customs
- Open Virtualization Archive, the single-file version of an Open Virtualization Format image
- Open Virtualization Alliance consortium committed to fostering the adoption of open virtualization technologies
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ova.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.