|Genre||Classical Music Publishing|
January 1, 2010
Hans Jorgen Jensen 
|Products||Classical String Sheet Music|
Ovation Press, Ltd. is an Internet-based string music publishing company. It collaborates with a number of accomplished string musicians, helping capture and preserve their legacy of ideas through detailed bowings, fingerings, and other editorial markings. Music published includes concertos, show pieces, chamber music, and orchestral music, new transcriptions, and historical editions.
The purpose of Ovation Press is to help classical music remain relevant in the modern world. Through the Internet, Ovation provides dynamic publication of and access to new editions of music reflecting the current ideas and styles of major string musicians. Among these musicians are principals and concertmasters of major orchestras. Ovation Press has published music edited by the following string players:
- Violin (Andrés Cárdenes, Norman Carol, Robert Chen, Victor Danchenko, Jorja Fleezanis, Ilya Kaler, Helmut Lipsky, Blair Milton, Gerardo Ribeiro, Ruggiero Ricci, Richard Roberts, Joseph Silverstein, Steven Staryk)
- Viola (Steven Ansell, Viacheslav Dinerchtein, Joseph de Pasquale, Cynthia Phelps, Charles Pikler, Yizhak Schotten, Roland Vamos)
- Cello (Stephen Balderston, Carter Brey, Pablo Casals, Orlando Cole, Valter Dešpalj, Racheli Galay, Stephen Geber, David Geringas, Charles Jacot, Hans Jørgen Jensen, Ronald Leonard, Frank Miller, Daniel Morganstern, George Neikrug, Jonathan Pegis, Luigi Silva, Jeffrey Solow, Mihai Tetel, Steven Watkins, Charles Wendt)
- List of online music databases
- IMSLP - International Music Score Library Project, this free public domain music score library is a similar project, but is focused mainly on scans of old editions as well as all public domain scores.