From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up overboard in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Overboard may refer to: Going or flying off a ship or boat into water
- Man overboard; a situation where a person goes over the side of a ship or boat into the water, possibly needing rescue
- Overboard (1987 film), a 1987 movie starring Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell
- Overboard (comic strip), a comic strip about a group of pirates
- Overboard!, a 1997 video game published by Psygnosis
- Overboard (a cappella), an all-male a cappella group from New England
- Going Overboard, a 1989 film starring Adam Sandler
- Overboard & Down, a 2006 EP by indie band Okkervil River
- Saint Overboard, a 1936 mystery novel by Leslie Charteris
- Boy Overboard, a 2004 novel by Morris Gleitzman
- Going Overboard (album), a 2007 album by Bounding Main
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.