From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up overhang, overhanging, overhangs, or overhung in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Overhang may refer to:
- Debt overhang, a fiscal situation of a government
- Market overhang, a concept in marketing
- Monetary overhang, a phenomenon where people have money holdings due to the lack of ability to spend them
- Overhang seat, a constituency seat in excess of a party's entitlement
- Overhang (architecture), a protruding structure which may provide protection for lower levels, such as overhanging eaves
- Overhang (automotive), the part of a road vehicle's length that is outside of the wheelbase
- Overhang (rock formation), part of a rock face that exceeds the vertical
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Overhang.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.