|Mandarin||Qiètīng Fēng Yún Èr|
|Cantonese||Sit3 Ting3 Fung1 Wan1 Ji6|
|Directed by||Alan Mak
|Produced by||Derek Yee|
|Written by||Alan Mak
Lau Ching Wan
|Distributed by||Distribution Workshop|
Overheard 2 is a 2011 Hong Kong crime thriller film produced by Derek Yee, written and directed by Alan Mak and Felix Chong and starring Louis Koo, Lau Ching Wan and Daniel Wu. It is a sequel to the 2009 film Overheard where Koo, Lau and Wu play different roles with a different storyline, but the key elements of the first film are kept.
Production started in February and filming lasted for three months. A press conference was held during the 2011 Shanghai International Film Festival on 10 June. The film was released on 18 August in China, Hong Kong, and Singapore.
- Louis Koo as Jack Ho Chi Keung (何智強), Senior Inspector of the Security Bureau
- Lau Ching Wan as Manson Lo Man Sang (羅敏生), a Hong Kong stock broker
- Daniel Wu as Joe Szema Nim Cho (司馬念祖), a US Airforce veteran
- Michelle Ye as Tsui Foon (徐歡), Jack Ho Chi Keung's wife
- Huang Yi as Emily Kwok Lai Ping (郭麗萍), Manson Lo Man Sang's wife
- Wilfred Lau as Tsui Hoi (徐海), Ho Chi Keung's subordinate and Tsui Foon's younger brother
- Kenneth Tsang as Tony Wong Sai Tung (黃世同)
- Wu Fung as Szema Cheung (司馬祥), Joe Szema Nim Cho's father
- Felix Lok as Jim Chan Chim (陳占)
- Kong Ngai as Uncle Sing Wan (聖雲叔)
- Alex Fong as Simon, a hotel manager
- Patricia Tang
- "Production commences on Overheard 2".
- "Overheard 2". entgroup.cn. Retrieved 2014-04-22.
- "SIT YAN FUNG WAN 2 (OVERHEARD 2)". Box Office Mojo. Retrieved 2014-04-22.
- Smith, Ian Hayden (2012). International Film Guide 2012. p. 131. ISBN 978-1908215017.
- "Cast Members Promote "Overheard 2" in Shanghai".
- "IMDb release dates".
- Overheard 2 at the Hong Kong Movie DataBase
- Overheard 2 at Hong Kong Cinemagic
- Overheard 2 at the Internet Movie Database
|This article about a crime thriller film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Hong Kong film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|