From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Overland may refer to:
- Overland, an Australian literary and cultural magazine
- Overland Storage, a robotic tape library manufacturer, formerly known as Overland Data.
- Overland, Missouri, a city in the United States
- Overland High School in Aurora, Colorado
- Overland Automobile, the original name of the American company Willys-Overland
- Simon Overland, Chief Commissioner of Victoria Police (Australia) from March, 2009
- The Overland, a named passenger train operated by Great Southern Railway that runs between Melbourne and Adelaide in Australia.
- Overland Models,a precision model train Importer.
- The Overland Flyer, one of the named passenger trains of the Union Pacific Railroad.
- The Overland Limited, one of the named passenger trains of the Atchison, Topeka and Santa Fe Railway.
- The Oxford and Cambridge Far Eastern Expedition, a 1955-6 journey undertaken in two Land Rovers from London to Singapore.
- Overlander (disambiguation)
- Overland Trail
- Overland Track
- Overland Expedition
- Øverland (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.