|Hubs||Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport|
|Parent company||Overland Airways Limited|
Overland Airways is an airline based in Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria. It operates domestic services from Lagos and Ibadan. Its main base is Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos, with a hub at Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja.
The airline started operations on 26 November 2003 and has 120 employees (at March 2007). The Nigerian government set a deadline of 30 April 2007 for all airlines operating in the country to re-capitalise or be grounded, in an effort to ensure better services and safety. The airline satisfied the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA)’s criteria in terms of re-capitalization and was re-registered for operation.
Domestic scheduled destinations (as of January, 2014):
- Abuja, Federal Capital Territory - Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Hub
- Akure, Ondo State - Akure Airport
- Asaba, Delta State - Asaba International Airport
- Bauchi, Bauchi State - Bauchi Airport
- Ibadan, Oyo State - Ibadan Airport
- Ilorin, Kwara State - Ilorin International Airport
- Lagos, Lagos State - Murtala Mohammed International Airport
- Minna, Niger State - Minna Airport
The Overland Airways fleet includes the following aircraft (as of January 2014):
|Raytheon Beech 1900D||2||0||19|
- "Ticket Outlets." Overland Airways. Retrieved on 27 November 2010. "Lagos (Head Office) Travel Centre Shop 17, Simbiat Abiola Road Off Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way Ikeja."
- "Directory: World Airlines". Flight International. 2007-04-10. p. 60.