Overlea High School
|5401 Kenwood Ave
Baltimore, Maryland, 21206-1499
|School district||Baltimore Public Schools|
|Hours in school day||7:45 - 2:15|
|Campus size||29 acres (120,000 m2)|
|School colour(s)||Blue and Orange
About the School
The original building was constructed in the early-1960s. The main structure is 124,266 square feet. It is located on Kenwood Avenue in eastern Baltimore County near the I-695 and I-95 interchange. Though in an unincorporated part of the county, it serves the areas of White Marsh, Rosedale, Overlea, and Fullerton.
The graduation rate at Overlea has been steady at 79-90% over the past 10 years ending in 2007.
The student population had been increasing every year, though the enrollment has curtailed over the last couple of years.
- 1971 - Boys Soccer
- 1981 - Softball, Class AA
- 1998 - Wrestling State Dual Meets
- Steve Mollenkopf (1987) Chief Executive Officer & President of Qualcomm, Inc. 
- Tim Waire (1987) Chief Information Officer of Quest Diagnostics, Inc.
- Dave Johnson, former Major League pitcher, currently a broadcaster for MASN
- Mike Rowe, (1979) is an American media personality. He is the host of the Discovery Channel's Dirty Jobs, as well as narrator for other programs on the Discovery Channel
- William A. Howard IV, (1981), served on the Baltimore County Council from 1990 to 1994.
- Linda Warehime, broomgirl for the Baltimore Orioles from 1969-1975.
- John Lee Roy Linde (1986) is the author of "Random Thoughts From A Diseased Mind(Not For Dummies)", and Galactica-Trek I & II
- Bernard Hopkins, (1992) is a professional basketball player in Spain's Liga ACB.
- Mike Riley, (1993) is an American cartoonist best known as the creator of the webcomic, I Taste Sound.
- Matt Tirschman, (1993) is former Professional soccer player for the Baltimore Blast  and the Milwaukee Wave 
- Tom Jones, (Class of 1988) Vice President of SwagDog Apparel
- Antoine"Tony"Caldwell (1987–88)Owner of Afex Ink Tattoo Studio. Appeared in Urban Ink Magazine. Tattoo Artist for Local NFL Franchise.
References and notes
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Overlea High School.|