From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up overload in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Overload may refer to:
- Overload (Swedish band)
- Overload (Pakistani band)
- Overload (Chinese rock band)
- Overload (Sheffield band)
- Overload (Voodoo and Serano song), a dance song by Voodoo and Serano.
- Overload (Sugababes song), a pop song by the UK girl group Sugababes.
- Overload (Dot Rotten song), a grime/dubstep song by rapper Dot Rotten.
- "Overload", a song by Raven from their 1987 album Life's a Bitch.
- "The Overload", a song by Talking Heads from their 1980 album Remain in Light.
- "Overload", a song by Ganja Guru. Please provide any information on this artist/song.
- Computer science terms
- Function overloading, a software engineering process whereby multiple functions of different types are defined with the same name
- Operator overloading, a software engineering process whereby operators such as + or - are treated as polymorphic functions having different behaviours depending on the types of arguments used
- Method overloading a type of polymorphism where different functions with the same name are invoked based on the data types of the parameters passed
- Type polymorphism or overloading, in computer science, allowing a single definition to be used with different classes of objects
- Overcurrent, a situation where an electrical machine or system is subjected to a greater load than it was designed for
- Information overload, the psychology term for the state of having too much information to make a decision or remain informed about a topic
- Mechanical overload (engineering), when a component is stressed to failure in one event
- Overloaded expression is an ambiguous operator expression can only be understood based on the context
- Overload (journal), a software development journal
- Overload (novel), a novel by Arthur Hailey
- Overloading (chess)
- Overload (CSI episode), an episode from the second season of the television series CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
- Overload (Transformers), fictional character
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.