From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up overlord or overlords in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
In the feudal system, the title overlord refers to a particularly powerful lord, who has power over many people and/or power over other lords.
Overlord may also refer to:
- Operation Overlord, codename for the invasion of Normandy by Allied forces during World War II
- Mount Overlord, an extinct volcano in Antarctica
- Overlord meme, an Internet meme relating mock submission
- Ariakon Overlord, a paintball pistol
- Overlord system, popular name for structure of British government 1951-3
- The HalloWeekends Overlord, the commander of the Screamsters during HalloWeekends at Cedar Point amusement park in Sandusky, Ohio, United States
- Overlord, the main villain in the animated TV-series Blackstar
- Overlord (film), a 1975 black and white film directed by Stuart Cooper that is set around the D-Day invasion
- Overlord (comics), a comic-book supervillain created by Erik Larsen
- Overlord (Transformers), a Transformers character
- Overlord (G.I. Joe), a fictional villain in the G.I. Joe universe, member of Cobra
- Childhood's End, a 1953 science fiction book by Arthur C. Clarke that contains an alien species known as the Overlords
- Invasion of the Capital, also called Over Lord, an episode of the TV series RahXephon with an operation named after the Battle of Normandy
- Overlord (1990 video game) (called Supremacy in Europe), a 1990 strategy computer game
- Overlord (1994 video game), a World War II flight simulator for the Amiga and PC by Rowan Software
- Overlord (2007 video game), an action/adventure game for the PC, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360
- Mass Effect 2: Overlord, a 2010 downloadable content pack for the video game Mass Effect 2
- Overlord (StarCraft) are a Zerg unit in StarCraft
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.