From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up override in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Override may refer to:
- Override (film), a 1994 science fiction short film
- OverRide (video game)
- Overriders, an insurance term
- Overriding (mathematics)
- Manual override, a function where an automated system is placed under manual control
- Veto override, a procedure employed by legislatures
- Dr. Gregory Herd, a Marvel Comics character formerly named Override
- Overrider, a Marvel Comics mutant
- Override, a character on the anime TV series Transformers: Cybertron
- Overriding aorta, a medical condition in which aorta emerge from abnormal position.
- Method overriding, a subclassing feature in Object Oriented programming languages.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.