From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up overrun in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Overrun may refer to:
- Overrun brake
- Overrun, the condition of a vehicle travelling without throttle, see freewheel
- Overrunning clutch, see freewheel
- Buffer overrun, see buffer overflow
- Overrun is the section of a runway, sometimes called a blast pad, that is used as an emergency space to slowly stop planes after an aborted takeoff or a problem on landing
- Cost overrun
- Overrun is the amount of air injected into soft serve ice creams
- Over-Run, a fictional Transformers character
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.