From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up overseer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Overseer may refer to the following:
- A supervisor or superintendent; one who keeps watch over and directs the work of others, often in the context of forced labor or slavery
- In law, a person appointed by the testator to supervise or assist the executor(s) of a will (mostly obsolete)
- Overseer of the Poor, an official who administered poor relief
Overseer may also refer to the following:
In media and entertainment
- Tex Murphy: Overseer, an adventure game by Access Software
- Rob Overseer, an English musician
- Overseers of Justice and Chronicles, a Zambian political party
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.