From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up overtime in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Overtime is the amount of time someone works beyond normal working hours.
Overtime may also refer to:
- Overtime (sports)
- Overtime (novel), a 1993 humorous fantasy novel by Tom Holt
- Over Time (album), an album by the band Hieroglyphics
- "Overtime" (Ace Hood song)
- "Overtime" (Level 42 song)
- "Overtime" (Cash Cash song)
- Overtime (ice hockey), a method of determining the winner and loser of an ice hockey match when the scores are tied after regulation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.