From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ox in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An ox is a mammal.
OX, Ox, oX, or oxen may also refer to:
- an adult castrated male cattle
- Ox, part of the Chinese calendar
- Oxalate, a dianion with the formula C2O42−
- Dr. Ox's Experiment, a short novel by Jules Verne
- Ox (comics), a villain in the Marvel Comics universe.
- OX, IATA code for Orient Thai Airlines
- OX postcode area, covering Oxford, UK
- Ox (band), a Canadian alternative country band
- Ox (musician), a Finnish musician
- Ox (album), an album by American hardcore band Coalesce
- Ox programming language
- Open-Xchange, a "collaboration software" suite and also the name of the company that sponsors it
- the oX framework for OBIX
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ox.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.