|Beauty pageant titleholder|
December 17, 1977
Pskov, Russian SFSR, Soviet Union
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Title(s)||Miss St. Petersburg 1999
Miss Russia 2001
Miss Universe 2002
|Miss Russia 2001
Miss Universe 2002
Oxana Gennadyevna Fedorova (Russian: Оксана Геннадьевна Фёдорова, Oksana Gennad'yevna Fyodorova; married name: Оксана Геннадьевна Бородина, Oksana Gennad'yevna Borodina; born December 17, 1977) is a Russian Miss Universe winner, television presenter, singer, retired police officer, former university lecturer, actress, and UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador.
- 1 Early life
- 2 Cadet and Beauty Queen
- 3 Miss Universe 2002
- 4 Police Officer
- 5 Television career
- 6 Film and music career
- 7 Endorsements
- 8 Modeling career
- 9 The Formula of Style Book
- 10 Political Activity
- 11 Charity work
- 12 Peace Award
- 13 Russian Orthodox Maecenas Club
- 14 School for Girls
- 15 Protection of the Environment Campaign
- 16 Editor in Chief MODA TOPICAL Magazine
- 17 Personal life
- 18 References
- 19 External links
Cadet and Beauty Queen
Following her time with the force, Fedorova moved to St. Petersburg to study at the Russian Ministry of Internal Affairs (MVD) University, where she worked as an investigator at the Pulkovo Transport Police whilst studying.
Fedorova also began to work as a model and started to participate in beauty pageants. She was named Miss St. Petersburg 1999, Miss Kalokagathia 1999, Miss Fitness, Miss Fortune, and Miss Russia 2001, but declined to go to the 2001 Miss Universe pageant in Puerto Rico, where her runner-up Oxana Kalandyrets would become a semifinalist.
Miss Universe 2002
The 2002 Miss Universe contest was held in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Fedorova won both the swimsuit and evening gown competitions by large margins over the other nine semi-finalists. Upon being crowned Miss Universe 2002, Fedorova was given multiple honors and gifts. Russian designer Helen Yarmak even dedicated a doll to her. Fedorova traveled to Kenya, Indonesia, Italy, France, Greece, Panama, Canada and Puerto Rico as Miss Universe 2002.
In Kenya, Fedorova toured HIV/AIDS programs in and around Nairobi, including AIDS orphanages. When she was in Indonesia, she visited Borobudur in Central Java with Puteri Indonesia 2002, Melanie Putria Dewita Sari. They also met the President of Indonesia, Megawati Soekarnoputri, at her residence, Istana Negara. In Paris, France, Fedorova attended the 131st General Assembly of the International Exhibitions Bureau where she met Nobel Prize winner in physics, Zhores Alfyorov. In Italy, Fedorova helped crown Miss Universe Italy 2003, Silvia Ceccon, and while visiting Canada, Fedorova attended the 2002 Toronto International Film Festival. In Panama, Fedorova attended the contract signing that made Panama the host country of the Miss Universe 2003 pageant, and in September 2002, Fedorova returned to Puerto Rico to help crown Miss Puerto Rico Universe 2003, Carla Tricoli.
Controversy soon loomed ahead for Fedorova, however, as she was later rumored to be pregnant. Fedorova denied the pregnancy rumors and stated that she voluntarily gave up her crown for personal reasons, mainly because she wanted to finish her law degree. At the time, she stated in an interview that she had declined to perform her duties because she was so insulted by her treatment on The Howard Stern Show. She blamed the pageant organizers for not warning her of the sexual questions Stern frequently asks. The crown was passed on to Panama's Justine Pasek, the first runner-up, who consequently became her country's first Miss Universe.
Fedorova was the first Miss Universe who officially did not finish her reign (although the very first Miss Universe, Armi Kuusela, gave up her title a month before her reign ended and Amparo Muñoz of Spain was "unofficially" dethroned in 1974). Although the Miss Universe Organization refuses to recognize Fedorova as a former Miss Universe, she is generally regarded as one by the public. Fedorova was named the most beautiful Miss Universe of all time by the pageantry website Global Beauties in 2011, and in a poll conducted by the The All-Russian Center for the Study of Public Opinion in 2012, respondents named Oxana Fedorova the most beautiful woman in Russia.
On December 27, 2002, Oxana Fedorova successfully defended her doctoral thesis. She officially obtained a Ph.D. in Civil Law from the Saint Petersburg University of the Ministry of Interior of Russia (MVD University) on May 16, 2003.
After receiving her Ph.D., she continued to teach at the Saint Petersburg University of the Ministry of Interior of Russia. She also continued her career as a police officer, being promoted to Captain in September 2002 and Major in 2005.
Since the end of her reign, Oxana Fedorova has become a household name in Russia by hosting the country's most popular children's television show, "Spokoinoi Nochi, Malyshi" (Good Night, Little Ones) beginning January 2003.
Fedorova has co-hosted the Eurovision song contest Russian Finals and Junior Eurovision Russian National Finals.
She has also been the Russian Federation's spokesperson for Eurovision, announcing the Russian vote for Russia 1 in 2008, 2010 and 2012.
- Fedorova was a co-host for the reality television show Fort Boyard: Russia, in 2003 and 2004 on TV Channel Rossiya 1 (Russia 1 TV Channel).
- In 2004, Fedorova became one of the judges for the reality television show ТЫ — СУПЕРМОДЕЛЬ-2 (You are a Supermodel-2).
- She returned to Fort Boyard: Russia in 2006 as a contestant.
- In 2006, Fedorova made her acting debut, appearing in the top-rated Russian television sitcom Ne Rodis' Krasivoy (Don't Be Born Beautiful).
- Fedorova appeared on the television show, Dancing With The Stars 2: Russian Version in 2006. She made it to the Top 5.
- She was a presenter at the "Золотой Орел" (Golden Eagle) 2008 awards for film and television excellence.
- Fedorova performed a duet with Eurovision 2008 winner Dima Bilan in the New Year 2009 TV musical "Золотая рыбка" (Zolotaya Ribka).
- She has co-hosted and performed at the "Славянский базар" (Slavic Bazaar) International Music Festival in Vitebsk, Belarus in 2009 and 2010.
- On July 28, 2009, Fedorova and Russian singers Nikolay Baskov and Sergey Lazarev hosted Muz-TV's "VIP ZONE" at the Новая Волна (New Wave) international music competition in Jūrmala, Latvia.
- Fedorova and Russian tenor Nikolay Baskov performed at the "ПЕСНЯ ГОДА 2009" (Song of the Year) concert at Moscow's Olympic Sports Complex.
- Fedorova and Russian tenor Nikolay Baskov also performed at the Valentin Yudashkin show 2010, held at the State Kremlin Palace. Russia's first lady, Svetlana Medvedeva, was in attendance.
- She was a guest judge on the Russian version of the reality television series "Проект Подиум" (Project Runway). The show premiered on October 8, 2011 on MTV Russia Channel.
Film and music career
- Fedorova appeared in the film "Ёлка" (Yolka) in 2006.
- In 2007, Fedorova starred in the movie "Софи" (Sofi).
- She was among several Russian celebrities who lent their voices to the animated fairy tale "Феи" (Fairies). The Walt Disney production was released in Russian theaters on October 23, 2008.
- Fedorova and Nikolay Baskov provide the voices for "Barbie" and "Ken" in the Russian version of the animated 3-D film "История Игрушек: Большой Побег" ("Toy Story: The Great Escape") from Walt Disney Pictures and Pixar Animation Studios . The film was released in Russia on June 17, 2010.
- In the Russian version of the 2012 animated Disney film "Феи: Тайна зимнего леса" (Secret of the Wings), Fedorova provides the voice of the fairy "Queen Clarion".
- Fedorova appears, in animated form, in popular Russian singer Nikolay Baskov's animated video of his 2009 hit "Натуральный блондин" (Naturalniy Blondin).
- In August 2009, Fedorova and Russian tenor Nikolay Baskov released the music video of their duet "Права Любовь" (Love is Right).
- In July 2010, Fedorova released the music video to her single "На шаг один" (Na Shag Odin).
- Fedorova released her music video "Все из-за тебя" (All Because of You) in 2011.
- In 2013, Oxana Fedorova released her music video "Моя доктрина" (Maya Doktrina).
- Oxana Fedorova and Nikolay Baskov won the "Duet of the Year" award at the 2010 ZD (Звуковая дорожка) Awards for their duet "Prava Lyubov" (Love is Right). The event was held at the Luzhniki Sports Palace in Moscow, Russia on April 15, 2010.
- Fedorova and Nikolay Baskov also received a "Золотой Граммофон" (Golden Gramophone) award for their duet "Права любовь" (Love is Right). The Golden Gramophone awards are Russia's top music awards. The ceremony was held at the State Kremlin Palace on December 4, 2010.
- Fedorova's debut album is titled "На краю у любви" (On the Edge of Love) and was released in 2011.
- Fedorova collaborated with Russian band D-Bosh on the song "Oxana". The song was released on Fedorova's birthday December 17, 2012.
- During the EURO 2008 Football Championship, hosted by Austria and Switzerland, Fedorova was an ambassador for Austrian tourism.
- In 2008, Fedorova became the face of the jewelry company Магия Золота (The Magic of Gold). She is also involved in jewelry design for the company.
- Fedorova became the face of the Sony VAIO P series in Russia in April 2009. Due to her active and multifaceted lifestyle, she was considered an ideal match to promote the ultraportable computers.
- Fedorova & the "Spokoinoi Nochi, Malyshi" puppets appear in a TV commercial for "Flavamed" medication.
- In October 2009, Fedorova began to star in TV commercials for the Golden Babylon Rostokino shopping and entertainment center in Moscow.
- Fedorova and Russian tenor Nikolay Baskov appear together in a 2010 TV commercial for "Золотая Чаша" (Zolotaya Chasha) tea.
- Fedorova started to appear in advertisements for the Olay Total Effects skin care line in 2011.
- Fedorova began to appear in TV commercials for Russia's largest cell phone company Mobile TeleSystems (MTS) in December 2012.
She has also modeled creations by other noted fashion designers such as Tasha Strogaya, Natalia Valevskaya, Elena Lenina, Ilya Shiyan, Yana Rudkovskaya and Alexandra Serova at important high fashion events like Russian Fashion Week, Volvo Fashion Week in Moscow, and Moscow Millionaire Fair.
The Formula of Style Book
- In October 2008, Oxana Fedorova released her first book, "Формула стиля." "The Formula of Style."
It is also of note that Fedorova was an agent for Sergey Mironov, leader of the Russian Party of Life, and Speaker of the Federation Council, the upper house of the Federal Assembly of Russia, during the 2004 presidential election.
Oxana Fedorova established the children's charitable foundation Спешите делать добро! (Hurry To Create Wonders!) in October 2009. The Ministry of Defense of Russia and the Russian Orthodox Maecenas Club assisted in organizing the project. The foundation provides support to orphans and children who find themselves in difficult situations. Special attention is given to children whose parents were killed while serving the Ministry of Internal Affairs or the Russian Armed Forces.
In her capacity as a UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador, Fedorova has participated in various missions, including the joint UNICEF-Pampers "1 Pack = 1 Vaccine" tetanus campaign to the Democratic Republic of the Congo in September 2008, and to the country of Laos in December 2010. She also took part in the UNICEF Peace and Tolerance program in Dagestan, Russian Federation in July 2008 and 2009.
The joint UNICEF-Amway project "Улыбка ребенка" (The Child's Smile) is still another area of UNICEF activities which has received Fedorova's support. Thanks to the project implementation, specially equipped play rooms and sensor rooms have been set up at social and medical facilities all over Russia. Children can visit such rooms where they can play, relax, learn something new and consult specialists in a comfortable environment conducive to easy-going communication.
Oxana Fedorova has often worked together with other Miss Russia winners to promote charitable causes, including joining forces in May 2009, with Svetlana Koroleva (Miss Russia and Miss Europe 2002), and Vera Krasova (Miss Russia Universe 2008) to record the single "Этот мир для детей" (This World is for Children) to raise funds for children's charities. In addition, Fedorova and other former Miss Russia titleholders have also taken part in a concert to honor International Children's Day in Moscow on June 1, 2009, as well as the "Красная Ленточка" (Red Ribbon) AIDS Russia & CIS concert on World AIDS Day on December 1, 2012.
In 2009, Fedorova was among several Russian celebrities who took part in the charity school program "Перекрёсток-школам" 2009 (Perekrestok Shkolam). The program aims to help improve the technical equipment of Russian schools. It is sponsored by Russia's X5 Retail Group N.V.
Oxana Fedorova held the charity concert "В день рождения с любовью" (A Birthday with Love) at the State Kremlin Palace in Moscow, Russia on her birthday December 17, 2012. The benefit concert was held in conjunction with her charity fund "Спешите делать добро!" (Hurry to Create Wonders!). Many orphans and underprivileged children were in attendance, and Russian and international stars performed. Oxana's performances included a duet with Italian tenor Alessandro Safina.
Russian Orthodox Maecenas Club
Oxana Fedorova is the face of the project, "The Measured Icon: Its History and Its Present" whose goal is to revive the ancient Russian tradition of the Baptismal Icon. Oxana has opened Measured Icon exhibitions in several cities, including Pskov, Ufa, Kaliningrad and Saint Petersburg, Russia; Prague, Czech Republic; Tallinn, Estonia; Paris, France; Colombo, Sri Lanka, and Belgrade, Serbia. The exhibitions are organized by the Russian Orthodox Maecenas Club.
School for Girls
In 2011, Fedorova opened a school for girls ages 10–16 in Ufa, Russia. The school focuses on mental and physical well-being, and offers a wide variety of classes, including graphic design, art, dance, vocals, theater, self-defense, exercise, fashion, national and world cultures, and religion. There are plans to open more schools throughout Russia.
Protection of the Environment Campaign
The protection of the environment is important to Fedorova. In 2008, she participated in a campaign to promote nature friendly products. "The Eco Box" line was a collaborative effort of the World Wildlife Fund (WWF) and the Luxury Products, New York company. A part of the proceeds were directed to a program to protect and preserve the National parks of Russia.
Editor in Chief MODA TOPICAL Magazine
- Oxana Fedorova is a Russian Orthodox Christian.
- She is a shooting (Kalashnikov rifle) and martial arts expert.
- Fedorova plays the guitar and the saxophone
- Fedorova loves animals, especially dogs and cats. Her cat's name is "Bagira," and one of her dogs is a Yorkshire Terrier named "Fatima."
- She enjoys collecting national costume dolls.
- In August 2007, Fedorova married Philip Toft, a German businessman, in Munich, Germany.
- Fedorova and Philip Toft officially divorced in April 2010. The parting of ways was reported to have been amicable.
- After her divorce, Fedorova dated Russian tenor Nikolay Baskov. They broke up on friendly terms.
- In 2011, Oxana Fedorova married 38 year old Andrey Mikhaylovich Borodin, an officer for the Presidential Administration of Russia. Andrey is also the vice president of the Russian Boxing Federation.
- Oxana Fedorova and Andrey Borodin have two children. Fyodor was born on March 6, 2012, and Elizaveta was born on July 22, 2013. Both children were born in Moscow, Russia.
- Oxana Fedorova Biography
- Pskov Militia
- Oxana Fedorova Police Investigator
- Model and Beauty Queen
- University Gold Medal
- Oxana Fedorova's Dissertation
- Miss Universe in Indonesia
- Miss Universe with Global Health Council to Nairobi, Kenya to help women fight AIDS
- Oxana Fedorova en Panamá
- Oxana Fedorova regresa a Puerto Rico
- Miss Universe 2002 at Toronto International Film Festival
- Oksana to travel to Kenya, Italy and Greece
- More Than Just a Pretty Face: Miss Universe Addresses HIV/AIDS in Kenya
- Melanie and Oxana visited Borobudur
- Melanie and Oxana visited Borobudur
- Melanie and Oxana met the Megawati Soekarnoputri
- Melanie and Oxana met the Megawati Soekarnoputri
- Oxana visits Paris, France
- Oxana in Italy
- Oxana visits Canada
- Oxana in Panama for contract signing
- Oxana in Puerto Rico for crowning.
- I'm not married.. SMH.com.au (2002-09-25). Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- Miss Universe gives up crown to finish a doctorate in law
- Newsmakers. Houston Chronicle News Services. Chron.com (2002-09-28). Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- Behind the Crown
- Forum page. Missosology.info. Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- Most beautiful Miss Universe of all time. Globalbeauties.com. Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- Oxana Fedorova named in 2012 poll Russia's smost beautiful woman
- Ph.D. in Law
- Обобщения – Самая опасная, но не самая престижная. Почему не идут в милиционеры?. Лента новостей "РИА Новости" – 10/11/2006
- Oxana Fedorova continued her career as a police officer in St. Petersburg.
- Спокойной ночи, малыши!. Телеканал "РОССИЯ". Rutv.ru. 27 September 2011. Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- Лучшая детская программа. Rutv.ru. 27 September 2011. Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- Субботник. Телеканал "РОССИЯ". Rutv.ru. 27 September 2011. Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- Николай Басков и Оксана Федорова будут вместе вести «Субботний вечер». Infinitiv.ru (2009-02-20). Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- Фёдорова Оксана Геннадьевна. Vesti.ru (2009-07-31). Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- Пётр Налич поедет представлять Россию на «Евровидении 2010
- детское евровидение 2009
- Eurovision 2008
- Eurovision 2010
- Eurovision 2012
- Традиционный новогодний "Голубой огонек" на Шаболовке – фирменное блюдо телеканала "Россия"
- Карнавальное оливье новогоднего «Голубого огонька»-2010.
- Новогодний огонек на Шаболовке
- Новогодний парад звезд
- Новогодний парад звезд – 2012
- Ведущие и персонажи русских игр. Fortboyard.ru. Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- Оксана Федорова : ТЫ — СУПЕРМОДЕЛЬ-2
- Форт Байяр 2006
- Оксану Федорову пригласили в большое кино. Kleo.ru (2006-05-24). Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- «Танцы со звездами-2»: Оксана Федорова была самой красивой, а Настя Мельникова – самой заводной. Kp.ru. Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- Ъ – Светлану Медведеву рассмешило 2 марта. Kommersant.ru (2008-01-28). Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- Zolotaya Ribka New Year's 2009 Musical[dead link]
- Oxana Fedorova & Dima Bilan Duet Zolotaya Ribka New Year 2009 Musical. Ajdnevnik.ru. Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- "Славянский базар". Interfax.by (2009-07-13). Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- Славянский базар. Ctv.by (2010-07-18). Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- Муз-Тв Vip Zone. Liveinternet.ru. Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- Басков прилюдно поцеловал Федорову. Dni.ru (2009-12-08). Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- ПЕСНЯ ГОДА 2009. Biletexpress.ru. Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- Звезды – от Валентина. Tden.ru. Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- Project Runway-Russia
- Фильм Елка
- Софи 2007
- Walt Disney Pictures представляет анимационную сказку «Феи» (Tinker Bell). Volgograd.ru (2011-04-15). Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- Федорова и Басков станут Барби и Кеном. 7dn.ru. Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- В "Истории игрушек" Барби и Кен заговорят голосами Федоровой и Баскова. Rian.ru (2011-09-23). Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- "Феи: Тайна зимнего леса"
- "Натуральный блондин". Kp.ru. Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- Права любовь. Kp.ru. Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- Оксана Фёдорова презентовала клип на песню "На шаг один". Mapmusic.ru (2010-07-21). Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- Все из-за тебя All Because of You Music Video 2011
- Music Video "Моя доктрина" (Maya Doktrina). 2013
- Николай Басков и Оксана Федорова "Дуэт года". Entertainment.ru.msn.com. Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- ZD Awards. Mk.ru. Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- Звуковая дорожка. Afisha.rambler.ru. Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- Золотой Граммофон. Rusradio.ru. Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- "Золотой граммофон": 15 лет "в эфире". Spletnik.ru. Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- первый сольный альбом "На краю у любви". Uralweb.ru. Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- D-Bosh "Оксана".
- О компании / Парфюм Стандарт[dead link]
- Текстиль для дома LUSIN. Lusin.ru. Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- Austrian National Tourist Office. Austriatourism.com. Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- Магия Золота. Magicgold.ru. Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- Оксана Федорова стала лицом Sony Vaio P. Sostav.ru. Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- Великое открытие очень большого центра. Megapro.ru (2009-11-16). Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- RUclip.com. RUclip.com. Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- Oxana Fedorova for Maserati
- Oxana Fedorova Olay
- Olay Total Effects. Fg.ru. Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- Cantamessa Jewels. Cantamessa Jewels. Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- Оксана Федорова снялась в рекламе МТС
- Платья от Tony Ward показала Оксана Федорова. Krasotana5.ru (2006-09-20). Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- Yulia Yanina[dead link]
- Settimana della moda di Milano
- "Ореанда-Новости" — Стиль жизни / Таша Строгая представила свою коллекцию на Неделе Моды в Москве. Oreanda.ru (2008-03-25). Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- Natalia Velevskaya, сезон осень-зима 2008/2009 – Natalia Valevskaya – Дизайнеры – Неделя Моды в Москве
- Испанский день на RFW: обувь, сумки, звезды. Cosmo.Ru. Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- Millionaire Fair 2008[dead link]
- Elena Lenina by Suvenir. Paparazzi-club.ru (2009-10-16). Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- (Russian) Ilya Shiyan and Yana Rudkovskaya. Moizvezdi.ru. Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- Оксана Федорова вышла на подиум в свадебном платье от Саши Серовой. Kp.ru (2010-10-27). Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- Alexandra Serova. Aserova.com. Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- Формула стиля The Formula of Style. Style.passion.ru. Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- «Мисс Вселенная» идет в депутаты. Kp.ru. Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- Тульские PRяники. Pryaniki.org. Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- Выборы-2004. У кандидатов и социологов – горячая пора. Vesti7.ru (2004-02-29). Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- Rrpvita.by.ru[dead link][dead link]
- Фонд «Спешите делать добро!»
- Фонд Оксаны Федоровой "Спешите делать добро!" для детей приюта Никита
- Оксана Федорова и фонд “Спешите Делать Добро!”пригласили друзей на ужин
- ВТБ "Мир без слез".
- RCWS. RCWS. Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- Oksana Fedorova, UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador. Unicef.org. Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- Former Miss Universe becomes UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador. Rt.com (2007-09-17). Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- Лента новостей "РИА Новости" – Общество – Телеведущая Оксана Федорова стала послом доброй воли ЮНИСЕФ. Rian.ru. Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- Joint UNICEF-Pampers project launched in Russia. Unicef.org. Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- На край света с «Мисс Вселенная». Kp.ru (2008-10-22). Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- Оксана Федорова приняла участие в реализации программы ЮНИСЕФ и Pampers "1 упаковка = 1 вакцина". Unicef.ru (2011-07-27). Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- 2 – 10 July 2008: UNICEF holds another peace and tolerance camp in North Caucasus. Unicef.org. Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- Улыбка ребенка. Unicef.ru. Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- Оксана Фёдорова попробовала себя в роли певицы [dead link]
- «Красная Ленточка»
- Самые красивые девушки России спели для детей. Loveradio.ru. Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- «Мир для детей». Miss-runet.ru. Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- 5-я ежегодная благотворительная программа «Перекрёсток-школам!» 2009. Shkolam.ru. Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- За призами в «Перекресток»!. Spb.aif.ru. Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- Благотворительный концерт Оксаны Федоровой «В День рождения с любовью»
- Оксана Федорова отметит юбилей в Кремле
- Beirut International Award Festival
- Оксана Федорова получила премию мира
- Former Miss Universe to open an icon exhibition in St. Petersburg. Interfax-religion.com. Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- Оксана Федорова открыла выставку мерных икон в Пскове. Sz.aif.ru. Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- Baptismal Icon Kaliningrad, Russia
- Школа Оксаны Федоровой
- Презентация набора The Eco Box[dead link]
- MODA Topical. Modatopical.ru. Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- MODA TOPICAL TV Magazine
- Miss Universe 2002: “Spiritual Help Only in Orthodoxy”. Prescottorthodox.org (2010-08-07). Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- Мисс МВД. Lenpravda.ru. Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- Orecklin, Michelle. (2002-06-10) The perfect Bond girl. Time.com. Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- тенор-саксофон. Km.ru (2010-11-24). Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- играет на гитаре. Topnews.ru (2009-06-25). Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- Николай Басков С Йорком И Оксана Фёдорова С Фатимой. Yorkmania.ru. Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- Oxana's cat "Bagira"
- Оксана коллекционирует декоративные этнографические куклы из разных стран. Km.ru (2010-11-24). Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- ВЗГЛЯД / Оксана Федорова вышла замуж за немецкого бизнесмена. Vz.ru (2007-08-13). Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- Pride of Russia Married
- Оксана Федорова официально развелась с мужем-немцем. Eg.ru. Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- Оксана Федорова официально развелась с мужем. Ru.trend.az (2010-04-17). Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- Николай Басков: «Оксана Федорова наконец-то развелась с мужем!». Kp.ru. Retrieved on 2011-09-27.
- Oxana Fedorova Nikolay Baskov
- Оксана гордится тем, что скоро станет мамой
- Оксана Федорова и ее супруг Андрей Бородин
- Андрей Михайлович Бородин назначен вице-президентом Федерации бокса России
- Oxana Fedorova gives birth to baby boy
- Мисс Вселенная Оксана Федорова родила сына
- Oxana Fedorova and Andrey Borodin name their baby boy Fyodor (Fedor)
- Oxana Fedorova's second child is a girl
- Оксана Федорова стала мамой во второй раз
- Oxana Fedorova and her husband Andrey Borodin name their daughter Elizaveta
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Oxana Fedorova.|
- Oxana Fedorova's Official Website
- Twitter Oxana Fedorova
- Oxana Fedorova's Charity Fund "Спешите делать добро!" (Hurry To Create Wonders!)
- Russian Orthodox Maecenas Club
- Yahoo Chat Group for Oxana Fedorova
- UNICEF Russia information on Ms. Fedorova
- Телеканал Россия 1 (TV Channel Rossiya 1)
- РТР-Планета (RTR Planeta TV Channel)
- Spokoinoi Nochi, Malyshi Official Website
- Oxana Fedorova at the Internet Movie Database
|Awards and achievements|