Oxford Science Park
The Oxford Science Park (OSP) is a science and technology park located on the southern edge of the city of Oxford, England. It was founded jointly by Magdalen College, Oxford, and Prudential in 1990. The park maintains strong links with the nearby University of Oxford and currently contains just over 60 companies.
There are two amenity buildings on the Science Park, the Magdalen Centre and the Sadler Building. Both contain:
- Conference suite
- Meeting rooms
Organisations with a presence at Oxford Science Park include:
- Amey plc
- BD (Becton Dickinson and company)
- Nominet UK
- Oxford Nanopore Technologies
- ProImmune Ltd.
- Roxar Ltd.
- Sharp Laboratories Europe
- Vialtus Solutions (formerly Pipex business)
- Cablefree Wireless Excellence Ltd
- Sopra Group Ltd
- Begbroke Science Park
- Cambridge Science Park
- List of science parks in the United Kingdom
- Science Area, Oxford