Oxnard High School
|Oxnard High School|
|3400 W. Gonzales Road
Oxnard, California, U.S.A.
|Motto||"Keep the Sting Mean!" or "Make the Sting Mean" and "Si illic est a verus incendia , nos es in perturbo."|
|Color(s)||Cardinal and Gold|
|Athletics conference||Pacific View League|
Oxnard High School, or OHS as it is commonly referred to, is a public four-year high school serving grades 9–12 in Oxnard, Ventura County, California, United States. Oxnard High School serves the Southwest, Northwest and Beach communities of Oxnard and a northern portion of Port Hueneme.
- Alfred V. Rascon: United States Army soldier and Medal of Honor recipient.
- Jack O'Connell: Politician and 26th California State Superintendent of Public Instruction.
- William Bright: Linguist, specialized in Native American and South Asian languages.
- Brandon Cruz: Child actor (The Courtship of Eddie's Father), former lead singer of the Dead Kennedys, lead singer of Dr. Know
- Timmy Curran: Professional surfer, musician and spokesperson for the Surfrider Foundation.
- Bud Houser three-time Olympic gold medalist and former world-record holder in the discus.
- Bismarck Lepe: CEO of Ooyala, an internet video company.
- Kristal Marshall: Model and former WWE Diva.
- Paul McAnulty: Major League Baseball outfielder with the San Diego Padres
- Ken McMullen, former Major League Baseball third-baseman with the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- Corey Pavin: Professional golfer; successful career includes winning the 1995 U.S. Open.
- Jacob Rogers: Former Two Year Professional football player prior to being released from the Dallas Cowboys; former All-American and standout for USC Trojans.
- "History of OHS" Oxnard High School official website. Accessed 16 November 2014
- "Boundaries & Map." Oxnard Union High School District
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Oxnard High School (site of old campus)
- Ragland, Jenifer (January 16, 2002) "Oxnard Board to Consider Upgrade Work at 4 Schools" Los Angeles Times
- [dead link]