From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up oxy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Oxy may refer to:
- Oxy or oxo, a ketone functional group
- Oxy, short for oxy-fuel welding and cutting
- Oxy, a character from the Molecularium Project
- Oxy, a line of skin care products from Mentholatum
- Oxy, slang term for the drug Oxycodone
- Short for the Oxyrhynchus Papyri
- Nickname for Occidental College
- Ticker symbol and nickname for Occidental Petroleum
- Short for Oxygen
- Oxi, a stimulant drug based on cocaine paste
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.