From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up oxygenated or oxygenation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Oxygenation may refer to:
- Oxygenation (environmental), a measurement of dissolved oxygen concentration in soil or water
- Oxygenation (medicine), the process by which concentrations of oxygen increase within a tissue
- Water oxygenation, the process of increasing the oxygen saturation of the water
- Dioxygen complex, the chemical details of how metals bind oxygen
- Great Oxygenation Event, an ancient event that led to the rise of oxygen within our atmosphere
- Oxygenase, an enzyme that oxidizes a substrate by transferring the oxygen from molecular oxygen O2 (as in air) to it
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oxygenation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.