From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up oy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Oy or OY may refer to:
- Oy vey Oy, a Yiddish exclamation of chagrin, dismay, exasperation or pain
- A village in the Oy-Mittelberg municipality, Bavaria, Germany
- oy (digraph), a digraph found in many languages
- Osakeyhtiö (abbr. Oy), a prefix/postfix indicating a Finnish Limited company
- Oy (Dark Tower), an animal character in Stephen King's Dark Tower series
- Opportunity Youth, a Youth organization in Northern Ireland
- Omni Air International (IATA airline designator)
- "OY" (Oscar, Yankee), the aircraft registration code prefix for airplanes from Denmark
- Oye! (film), a 2009 Telugu film starring Siddharth Narayan and Shamili
- Oy (album), a studio album of Iranian singer-songwriter Mohsen Namjoo
- The code for County Offaly, Ireland
- Oy (archaic Scots), a grandchild Dictionary of the Scots language
- Oy (archaic Scots), a niece or nephew Dictionary of the Scots language
- OY-(three digit number), a code for flights with the former Danish airline company Conair of Scandinavia (1964–1994)
- Oy (|CoR| General-Oy*GI*) A Sysop and Sr. Admin of the international gamers community "City of Refuge" or |CoR| for short.
- Oi (interjection), a British slang interjection used to get someone's attention (sometimes spelled oy)
- Oi (disambiguation)
- Hoy (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.