Oyster Point Marina/Park
|Oyster Point Park|
|Type||San Mateo County Parks District|
|Location||95 Harbormaster Rd., South San Francisco, California 94080|
|Area||33 acres (13.4 hectares)|
|Status||Open all year|
The marina is located close to nearby job centers in various office complexes and high rises in downtown of this city known as a regional biotech center. It includes a fuel dock, boat launching ramp, and fishing pier. In addition to boating and parkland, there are hiking and jogging trails, picnic areas, and 2.3 miles (3.7 km) of sandy beaches.
WETA South San Francisco Ferry 
The high and increasing traffic on Highway 101 and job centers being located adjacent to this marina has led the San Francisco Bay Water Transit Authority to develop a ferry terminal here. During the planning phases it was proposed that the terminal operate service to downtown San Francisco as well as Bay Farm Island in Alameda on the opposite shore. Service was to begin in 2011.
The San Francisco Bay Ferry began operating a commute hour ferry service between the South San Francisco Ferry Terminal at the Oyster Point Marina and the Oakland Ferry Terminal at Jack London Square in Oakland and the Main Street ferry terminal in Alameda in June 2012.
- Welcome to Oyster Point Marina/Park!, Oyster Point Marina/Park website, retrieved August 5, 2007
- Providing New Transit Options for the Biotech Capital South San Francisco, WTA, retrieved August 5, 2007
- "Oyster Park Marina/Park". Park and Recreation Department. San Mateo County. Retrieved 11 April 2013.
- Map.gif, WTA ferry routes rap, retrieved August 5, 2007
- Project Status/Update, Oyster Point Marina/Park website, retrieved August 5, 2007