From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
P&O may refer to:
- Peninsular and Oriental Steam Navigation Company, a former British shipping and logistics company
- P&O Cruises, a cruiseline that was originally part of the above, now owned by Carnival Corporation & plc
- P&O Cruises Australia, the Australian arm of the above company
- P&O Ferries, the ferry-operating part of the former Peninsular and Oriental Steam Navigation Company
- P&O Nedlloyd, a shipping company also formerly part of Peninsular and Oriental Steam Navigation Company
- Pickling (metal) and oiling raw steel.
- Phosphate conversion coating and oiling aluminium, zinc, cadmium, silver, or tin.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.