From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Přemysl, the Ploughman – mythical founder of the Bohemian royal dynasty of Přemyslids
- Přemysl I Otakar – king of Bohemia (1198–1230)
- Přemysl II Otakar – king of Bohemia (1253–1278)
- Přemysl of Moravia
- Přemysl I, Duke of Opava
- Přemysl II, Duke of Opava
- Přemysl III, Duke of Opava
- Rarely: any member of the Přemyslid dynasty (the form preferred in English is however "Přemyslid" in this case)
- Přemysl Coufal, Czech catholic priest
- Přemysl Kočí, Czech opera singer, director and manager
- Přemysl Pitter, Czech Protestant preacher
- Přemek Podlaha, Czech TV host
- Přemysl Rabas, Czech politician
- Přemysl Rut, Czech dramatic, writer and musician
- Přemysl Sobotka, Czech politician
- Přemysl Boublík, Czechoslovak actor
- Přemysl Matoušek, Czech actor
- Přemysl Pražský, Czech actor
- Przemyśl, a city in Poland, is sometimes referred to as Premysl in English-language documents from prior to World War II.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Přemysl.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.