From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from P-38 (disambiguation))
P38 or P-38 may refer to:
- Lockheed P-38 Lightning, a World War II American fighter aircraft built by Lockheed
- HMS P38, two British Royal Navy ships
- Mitchell Wing P-38, ultralight aircraft
- p38 mitogen-activated protein kinases, a class of mitogen-activated protein kinases
- P-38 can opener, a small can opener issued in the canned field rations of the US Armed Forces
- Papyrus 38, an early copy of part of the New Testament in Greek
- Walther P38, a 9 mm semi-automatic pistol that was developed by Walther
- P-38 starfighter, a fictional spaceship in the list of Star Wars starfighters
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.