|This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.
||This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2011)
Barn and shelter, Picardo Farm
Gardening at Picardo Farm
Interbay P-Patch Garden Shed
A P-Patch is a parcel of property used for gardening allotments; the term is specific to Seattle, Washington. The "P" originally stood for "Picardo", after the family who owned Picardo Farm in Seattle's Wedgwood neighborhood, part of which became the original P-Patch. (A folk etymology attributes it to "pea patch".)
List of P-Patches
- Jackson Park, 10th Ave. N.E. & N.E. 133rd St.
- Pinehurst, 12th Ave. N.E. & N.E. 115th St.
- Evanston, Evanston Ave. N. & N. 102nd St.
- Ballard, 25th Ave. N.W. & N.W. 85th St.
- Picardo Farm, 26th Ave. N.E. & N.E. 82nd St.
- Burke-Gilman Gardens, 5200 Mithun Pl. N.E.
- Magnuson, Sand Point Way N.E. & N.E. 70th St.
- Ravenna, 5200 Ravenna Ave. N.E.
- Good Shepherd, Bagley Ave. N. & N. 47th St.
- University District, 8th Ave. N.E. & N.E. 40th St.
- Interbay, 2451 15th Avenue West Windows Live Local Map
- Eastlake, 2900 Fairview Ave. E.
- Colman Park, 32nd Ave. S. & S. Grand St.
- Snoqualmie, 13th Ave. S. & S. Snoqualmie St.
- Ferdinand, Columbia Dr. S. & S. Ferdinand St.
- Delridge, 5078 25th Ave. S.W.
- University Heights, 5031 University Way N.E.
- Thistle, Martin Luther King Jr. Way S. & S. Cloverdale St.
- Judkins, 24th Ave. S. & S. Norman St.
- Republican, 20th Ave. E. & E. Republican St.
- Alki, 2126 Alki Ave S.W.
- Bradner Gardens Park, 29th Ave. S. & S. Grand St.
- Estelle Street, 3400 Rainier Ave. S.
- Phinney Ridge, 3rd Ave. N.W. & N.W. 60th St.
- Ida Mia Garden, E. Madison St., 32nd Ave. E. & Lake Washington Blvd. E.
- Fremont West, Baker Ave. N.W. & N.W. 42nd St.
- Belltown, Elliott Ave. & Vine St.
- Queen Anne, 3rd Ave. N. & Lynn St.
- Hillman City, 46th Ave. S. & S. Lucille St.
- Hiawatha, S. Dearborn St. & Hiawatha Pl. S.
- Squire Park, 14th Ave. & E. Fir St.
- Fremont, Woodland Park Ave. N. & N. 39th St.
- Cascade, Minor Ave. N. & Thomas St.
- Thomas Street Gardens, 1010 E. Thomas St.
- Greenwood, 345 N.W. 88th St.
- Marra Farm, 4th Ave. S. & S. Director St.
- Haller Lake, 13045 1st Ave. N.E.
- Greg's Garden (formerly East Ballard), 14th Ave. N.W. & N.W. 54th St.
- Immaculate, 18th Ave. & E. Columbia St.
- Courtland Place, 36th Ave. S. & S. Spokane St.
- Pelican Tea Garden, E. Mercer St. & 19th Ave. E.
- Roosevelt, 7012 12th Ave. N.E.
- Mad P, 30th Ave. E. & E. Mercer St.
- Queen Pea, 5th Ave. N. & Howe St.
- Thyme Patch Park, 28th Ave. N.W. & N.W. 58th St.
- Beacon Bluff, S. Massachusetts St. & 13th Ave. S.
- Longfellow Creek, 25th Ave. S.W. & S.W. Thistle St.
- Linden Orchard, Linden Ave. N. & N. 67th St.
- Brandon Street Orchard, S. Brandon St. & 47th Ave. S.
- Lincoln Park, Fauntleroy Ave. S.W. & S.W. Webster St.
- Angel Morgan, S. Morgan St. & 42nd Ave. S.
- Maple Leaf, 5th Ave. N.E. & N.E. 103rd St.
- Oxbow Park, Corson Ave. S. & S. Eddy St.
- Hawkins Garden, E. Jefferson St. & Martin Luther King Jr. Way
- Genessee, 41st Ave S.W. & S.W. Genesee St.
- Official site, as part of the Seattle Department of Neighborhoods
- P-Patch Trust, a non-profit land trust supporting community gardening in Seattle.