From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
P-code can refer to:
- Precompiled code, for example Java Byte code, etc.
- Obfuscated code in MATLAB
- p-code machine (precompiled-code machine)
- pseudo-code used in the UCSD p-System ("Pascal system")
- Microsoft P-Code, an alternate binary format for Microsoft Windows libraries and applications
- P-code ("precision code"), a part of the Global Positioning System signal
- In the automotive industry, P-codes are engine diagnostic codes (also called fault codes) displayed by an OBD-II scanner. The term refers to the format used to display the fault code, which consists of the letter P followed by four digits. See "Table of OBD-II Codes" for a list of these codes
- pseudo-code generated by the PL/SQL compiler, based on the parsed code. This code then gets executed when the relevant procedure or package is invoked
- Place code
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title P-code.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.