From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
P-code can refer to:
- Precompiled code, for example Java Byte code, etc.
- Obfuscated code in MATLAB
- p-code machine (precompiled-code machine)
- pseudo-code used in the UCSD p-System ("Pascal system")
- Microsoft P-Code, an alternate binary format for Microsoft Windows libraries and applications
- P-code ("precision code"), a part of the Global Positioning System signal
- In the automotive industry, P-codes are engine diagnostic codes (also called fault codes) displayed by an OBD-II scanner. The term refers to the format used to display the fault code, which consists of the letter P followed by four digits. See "Table of OBD-II Codes" for a list of these codes
- pseudo-code generated by the PL/SQL compiler, based on the parsed code. This code then gets executed when the relevant procdure or package is invoked
- Place code
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.