P. K. Warrier
|Padmashree Panniyampilly Krishnankuty Warrier|
5 June 1921|
Panniyampilly Krishnankuty Warrier (born 5 June 1921), popularly known as P. K. Warrier, is an Indian Ayurvedic physician. He was born in Kottakkal, Malappuram district in the state of Kerala, India. He is the chief Physician and Managing trustee of Arya Vaidya Sala
Awards and honors
In 1999 he was awarded an honorary D.Litt by University of Calicut. P.K. Warrier was awarded the 30th Dhanvanthri Award by the then Maharashtra Governor P. C. Alexander. In 2010, Warrier received the Padma Bhushan Award from the Government of India for his contribution to Ayurveda.
- Padma Bhushan award ceremony video coverage on YouTube
- GG Gangadharan. "Padmashri P. K. Warrier, Arya Vaidya Sala, Kottakkal". Retrieved 3 October 2010.
- "Calicut University honorary degree recipients". University of Calicut. Retrieved 2013-04-08.
- "30th Dhanvantari Award conferred to Dr. P. K. Warrier". Retrieved 3 October 2010.
- Padma Bhushan Awardees
- "Aamir, Rahman awarded Padma Bhushan". The Hindustan Times. 31 March 2010. Retrieved 3 October 2010.
- "AMMOI felicitates Dr P K Warrier, E T Narayanan Mooss in Thrissur". Retrieved 3 October 2010.
- "Award ceremony". Retrieved August 7, 2014.