From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from P. princeps (disambiguation))
P. princeps may refer to:
- Phidippus princeps, a jumping spider species in the genus Phidippus found in the United States and Canada
- Plantago princeps, the ale, a flowering plant species endemic to Hawaii
- Pleuroploca princeps, a sea snail species
- Ploceus princeps, the Príncipe weaver, a bird species endemic to São Tomé and Príncipe
- Pseudolimnophila princeps, a crane fly species in the genus Pseudolimnophila
- Psilophyton princeps, an extinct vascular plant species
- Passerculus princeps, a synonym for Passerculus sandwichensis, the savannah sparrow, a bird species found in America
- Pirimela princeps, a synonym for Pirimela denticulata, a crab species found from the British Isles to Mauritania, the Mediterranean Sea, the Canary Islands, the Cape Verde Islands and the Azores
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same abbreviated species scientific name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.