From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
P45 may refer to:
- P45 (tax), a basic code for Details of employees leaving work in UK and Irish taxation
- Papyrus 45, a New Testament manuscript and part of the Chester Beatty Collection
- Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis, a long word in English that has 45 letters and begins with the letter "P"
- Ferrari P4/5 by Pininfarina, a one-off sports car
- Intel P45, a motherboard chipset by Intel Corporation
- P45, a car made by Jeremy Clarkson, modeled after the Peel P50
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.