From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
PACE is an Inter Collegiate Event of Army Institute of Technology ,Pune.
- Packets of Accelerated Christian Education, a series of workbooks on which the Accelerated Christian Education curriculum is based
- Personal, Social and Health Education, part of the national curriculum for schools in England since 2000
- Professional Acknowledgment for Continuing Education, a type of continuing education credit sponsored by the American Society for Clinical Laboratory Science
- Professional and Administrative Career Examination - American federal civil service examination abolished in 1981
- PACE (also Furin), a protein that in humans is encoded by the FURIN gene
- Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, a peer-reviewed medical journal
- Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly, the providing of comprehensive health services for individuals age 55 and over who are sufficiently frail to be categorized as "nursing home eligible" by their state's Medicaid program
- National PACE Association, a US association for promotion of home care for senior citizens
- Paper, Allied-Industrial, Chemical and Energy Workers International Union, an international union representing workers in the US and Canada
- Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe, an international parliamentary assembly
- Partnership for Academic Competition Excellence, a nonprofit organization which runs the National Scholastics Championship
- Program in America and California Explorations, a Small Learning Community at John F. Kennedy High School in Sacramento, California
- Project for Advice, Counselling and Education, London's leading charity promoting the health and well-being of lesbians and gay men
- Parent And Child Enrichment center a program for helping autistic children and their parents
- Central Airport (ICAO: PACE), a state-owned public-use airport located in Central, Alaska
- National Semiconductor PACE, the first commercial single-chip 16-bit microprocessor
- PACE Award, an annual award from Automotive News to celebrate breakthrough technology features produced by automotive suppliers
- PACE - Communication Plan, planning methodology based on Primary, Alternate, Contingency, and Emergency systems
- PACE financing, legislation allowing municipality governments to offer a specific bond to investors and then turn around and loan the money to consumers and businesses to put towards an energy retrofit
- PACE programme, a programme for accelerated prosecution of European patent applications
- Police and Criminal Evidence Act 1984, an Act of Parliament which instituted a legislative framework for the powers of police officers in England and Wales to combat crime
- Police and Criminal Evidence (Northern Ireland) Order 1989, a Statutory Instrument of the United Kingdom which instituted a legislative framework for the powers of police officers in Northern Ireland.
- Purchase of Agricultural Conservation Easement, a state-run American program concerning the purchases of conservation easements
- Performance Architecture Consulting and Engineering, A performance engineering service provided by Cognizant Technology Solutions
- "Pace", Italian word for "peace", frequently seen on the rainbow peace flag
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PACE.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.