From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
PACS is an acronym with several meanings:
- Cape Sarichef Airport (ICAO airport code), on Unimak Island of the Aleutian Islands, Alaska
- Pacte civil de solidarité, a form of civil union in France
- Palo Alto Chinese School, Palo Alto, California, USA
- Partial Anterior Circulation Stroke Syndrome, the symptoms of a type of an ischemic stroke
- Payload Alert Communications System, a system to decrease the statistical uncertainty in the location of resident space objects
- Peace and conflict studies, an academic field that identifies and analyzes violent and nonviolent behaviors of social conflicts
- Photodetecting Array Camera and Spectrometer, an instrument of the Herschel Space Observatory
- Physical Access Control Systems. Gates, barriers and turnstiles that provide security for restricted areas on buildings and sites.
- Physics and Astronomy Classification Scheme, a scheme developed by the American Institute of Physics
- Picture Archiving and Communication System, a system used in medical imaging to store, retrieve, distribute, analyze, and digitally process medical images.
- Poorest Areas Civil Society Program (2001–2008), a defunct Indian social welfare program
- Primary airport control station, a survey marker established in the vicinity of an airport
- Prince Avenue Christian School, Oconee County, Georgia, USA
- Provisional Army of the Confederate States, the "volunteer" or wartime-expansion component of the Confederate States Army
PACs is the plural of PAC; for example:
- Political action committees, groups organized to elect or defeat political candidates
- Premature atrial contractions
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.