|Hubs||Comodoro Arturo Merino Benítez International Airport|
|Secondary hubs||Diego Aracena International Airport|
|Focus cities||Balmaceda, Arica, Concepcion|
|Company slogan||Es por ti|
|Headquarters||Las Condes, Santiago Province, Chile|
|Key people||Carlos Musiet (General Manager)|
Avianca Chile (previously known as PAL Airlines or Principal Airlines) is an airline based in Las Condes, Santiago Province, Chile. It operates out of Comodoro Arturo Merino Benítez International Airport.
The airline was established as a charter airline in September 2003 and received approval for scheduled services in June 2009. It is owned by the Musiet family, who in the 1990s owned now defunct National Airlines.
The airline ceased operations in September 2014 due to unfavourable market conditions. In early 2015 it was declared bankrupt by a Chilean court.
PAL Airlines serves the following scheduled destinations within Chile:
- Antofagasta - Cerro Moreno International Airport
- Calama - El Loa Airport
- Copiapó - Desierto de Atacama Airport
- Iquique - Diego Aracena International Airport
- Santiago - Comodoro Arturo Merino Benitez International Airport - Hub
Additionally, the airline operates charter flights.
As of December 2015, the Avianca Chile fleet consists of the following aircraft. 
- "main.swf." (Archive) Avianca Chile. Retrieved on January 25, 2013. "Casa Central*Carmencita 25*Las Condes*Santiago"
- PAL Principal Airlines to launch domestic service in Chile on June 18 08 Jun 2009
- New Chilean Domestic Airline Takes Off June 18 07 Jun 2009
- Aero Latin News PAL ingresa al mercardo 04-Jun-09 (in Spanish)
- "PAL Airlines". Airliner World: 15. March 2015.
- Avianca Chile fleet list at planespotters.net
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to PAL Airlines.|
- Official website (Spanish)
|This article related to airlines based in Chile is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|