From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up past in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The past is the totality of events which occurred before a given point in time.
Past or PAST may also refer to:
- Past tense
- PAST (Poland) (Polish: Polska Akcyjna Spółka Telefoniczna, Polish Telephone Joint-stock Company), a defunct Polish telephone operator
- "The Past" (song), a 2008 song by American heavy metal band Sevendust
- PAST Foundation, an American educational foundation
- PAST storage utility, a distributed storage system
- Pan African School of Theology, Nyahururu, Kenya
- Primeval Structure Telescope (PaST), a Chinese radio telescope
- Summit Airport (Alaska) (ICAO airport code: PAST)
- The Past (film), a 2013 French film by the Iranian director, Asghar Farhadi
- The Past (Chinese: 過去), a book by Yu Dafu
- Past (Aitken) a sculpture in Washington, D.C, by Robert Ingersoll Aitken
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.