PBJ (TV network)
|Owned by||Luken Communications
|Sister channel(s)||Retro Television Network
My Family TV
Qubo Night Owl
PBJ is a United States children's television network, operated as a joint venture between Luken Communications and DreamWorks Classics. PBJ began programming in late summer 2011, and currently has 21 broadcast affiliates. PBJ can also be seen nationally on Sky Angel channel 310.
PBJ broadcasts programs from the DreamWorks Classics library including The Archie Show, Mr. Magoo, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, The Lone Ranger, Gumby, Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids, Little Audrey, the 1996 version of Richie Rich, Casper the Friendly Ghost, The Secrets of Isis, The New Adventures of Zorro, Shazam, and Lassie.
PBJ also airs some modern programming featuring bicycle and motor sports in middays and late nights. Infomercials air in overnights.
Current list of programs airing on PBJ:
- The Archie Show
- The Barkleys
- Drop In
- Fabulous Funnies
- Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids
- GRR (Grassroots Racing) TV
- Get Reel Music Mix
- Good Dog!
- The Harveytoons Show
- He-Man and the Masters of the Universe
- Hero High
- The Houndcats
- Kid Fitness
- Kid Power
- Lamb Chop's Play-Along
- Mr. Magoo
- Mountain Bike Show
- Real Life 101
- Ride Guide
- Sabrina the Teenage Witch
- The Secrets of Isis
- Sergeant Preston of the Yukon
- She-Ra: Princess of Power
- Skippy the Bush Kangaroo
- Theodore Tugboat
- The Tomfoolery Show
- 9th Period
- Arial, Zoey and Eli Too
- Eco Company
- Mustard Pancakes
- Passport to Explore
- The Adventures of Black Beauty (Fall 2011)
- The Lone Ranger (2011-Summer 2012)
- Rocket Robin Hood (Winter & Spring 2012)
|2||Los Angeles, California||KIIO-LD||10.1|
|14||Tampa, Florida||WDNP-LP||36.1||Luken Communications|
|18||Canton, Ohio||WIVM-LD||39.3||Image Video Teleproductions|
|25||Hickory / Charlotte, North Carolina||WHKY-TV||14.4||Long Communications, LLC|
|39||Birmingham, Alabama||WRTD-LD||46.2||Luken Communications|
|40||Las Vegas, Nevada||KEEN-CD||17.7||Total Living Network|
|47||Albuquerque, New Mexico||KYNM-LD||30.4||Belmax Broadcasting|
|49||Memphis, Tennessee||WBII-CD||20.3||Mid-South Broadcasting|
|58||Albany, New York||WYBN-LD||14.2||Cable Ad Net New York, Inc.|
|61||Knoxville, Tennessee||WKXT-LD||34.1||Luken Communications|
|66||Wichita, Kansas||KSMI-LP||51.3 ||Luken Communications|
|80||Huntsville/Florence/Decatur, Alabama||WTZT-CA||11.3||Jamie Cooper Television|
|87||Chattanooga, Tennessee||WOOT-LD||6.2||Luken Communications|
|146||Erie, Pennsylvania||WLEP-LD||9.2||Kevin Bae|
|172||Utica, New York||WVVC-LP||40.4||Northeast Gospel Broadcasting|
|173||Rapid City, South Dakota||KRPC-LP||33.3||Luken Communications|
|190||Fort Peck, Montana||K39GF-D||18.1|
|Glasgow, Montana||K18BN-D||18.1||Valley County Television District #1|
- "Luken, Classic Media To Debut New Network". TVNewsCheck. May 5, 2011. Retrieved May 7, 2011.
- Brzoznowski, Kristin (May 6, 2011). "Classic Media & Luken Communications Team for Retro-TV Network". WorldScreen. Retrieved May 7, 2011.
- Getzler, Wendy (May 6, 2011). "Classic Media brings 50 years of TV to new network". kidscreen. Retrieved May 7, 2011.
- "Cynopsis: Kids! 05/06/11". Cynopsis. May 6, 2011. Retrieved May 7, 2011.
- Where to Watch PBJ
- "Cynopsis: Kids! 08/10/10". Cynopsis. August 10, 2010. Retrieved May 7, 2011.
- "About PBJ". KYNM. Retrieved November 4, 2011.