From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
PBR may refer to:
- Phonetic Bengali Romanization
- Pabst Blue Ribbon, an American brand of beer
- Parti Burkinabè pour la Refondation
- Partition Boot Record, same as Volume Boot Record
- Patrol Boat, River, a type of river patrol boat used by the US Navy during the Vietnam War
- Patrolled By Radar, a current American rock band
- Payment by Results, a public policy instrument were reimbursement is based on outcome(s)
- Pebble bed reactor, a type of nuclear reactor
- Peripheral Benzodiazepine Receptor
- Petrobras, a Brazilian oil company
- Physically Based Rendering
- Pilling-Bedworth ratio, a crystallographic ratio used to estimate if the metal is likely to passivate in dry air from creation of a protective oxide layer.
- Plant breeders' rights, a patented cultivar
- Plastic baton round, a type of non-lethal projectile more commonly known as the plastic bullet
- Point blank range
- Pokémon Battle Revolution, a video game for the Wii console
- Policy based routing
- Pre-Budget Report, one of the two economic forecasts that HM Treasury is required to deliver to the UK Parliament each year
- P/B ratio, a financial term used in company valuation, also known as Price to Book Ratio
- Precariously Balanced Rock or Balancing rock
- Professional Bull Riders, a sport, circuit, and company for professional bull riding
- Budget deficit, the amount a government expects to require in the financial year, also known as Public Borrowing Requirement
- Puffing Billy Railway, Melbourne, a narrow gauge tourist railway in Melbourne, Australia
- Pelita Bandung Raya, a football club based in Bandung, Indonesia.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.