From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
PBR may refer to:
Science and technology
- Pebble bed reactor, a type of nuclear reactor
- Peripheral benzodiazepine receptor, another name for translocator protein
- Partition Boot Record, same as Volume Boot Record
- Physically based rendering
- Policy-based routing
- Pilling-Bedworth ratio, a crystallographic ratio used to estimate if the metal is likely to passivate in dry air from creation of a protective oxide layer.
- Petrobras, a Brazilian oil company
- Payment by Results, a public policy instrument where reimbursement is based on outcome(s)
- Pre-Budget Report, one of the two economic forecasts that HM Treasury is required to deliver to the UK Parliament each year
- P/B ratio, a financial term used in company valuation, also known as Price to Book Ratio
- Budget deficit, the amount a government expects to require in the financial year, also known as Public Borrowing Requirement
- Patrol Boat, River, a type of river patrol boat used by the US Navy during the Vietnam War
- Plastic baton round, a type of non-lethal projectile more commonly known as the plastic bullet
- Point blank range
- Patrolled By Radar, a current American rock band
- Phonetic Bengali Romanization
- Pabst Blue Ribbon, an American brand of beer
- Parti Burkinabè pour la Refondation
- Plant breeders' rights, a patented cultivar
- Pokémon Battle Revolution, a video game for the Wii console
- Precariously balanced rock (see Balancing rock)
- Professional Bull Riders, a sport, circuit, and company for professional bull riding
- Puffing Billy Railway, Melbourne, a narrow gauge tourist railway in Melbourne, Australia
- Pelita Bandung Raya, a football club based in Bandung, Indonesia.
- Performance-based regulation, a form of utility regulation.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PBR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.